Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Direct Mail: Create and send great looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy to use email marketing app for the Mac. Get started for free and save 10% when you sign up for any pricing plan.
Sponsored by Incipio: Get 20% off all cases for iPhone 12 models and more, with code 9to5.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple announces fiscal Q4 2020 earnings: revenue of $64.7 billion, more
- Apple One services bundle available tomorrow: save money on Apple Music, iCloud and more
- iOS 14 beta users are being notified with a constant message about a non-existent update
- Apple begins rolling out Apple One services bundle starting at $15 per month
- Beats Solo Pro and Powerbeats Pro hit new all-time low prices from $160
- Apple’s new iPad Air is on sale, get the latest 10.9-inch for $40 off
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.