Staples released a sneak peek of its Black Friday ad on its website Sunday.
For the fifth year, the Massachusetts-based retailer will keep its stores closed on Thanksgiving but will kick off the sale online early Nov. 28 with items available for in-store pickup and delivery. Stores will open 7 a.m. Black Friday, Nov. 29.
Several deals are being advertised as Staples’ “lowest price,” including Apple AirPods for $134 (a $25 savings), iPad 10.2-inch tablet for $249 ($80 off) and HP Pavilion laptop with Intel Core i7 Processor for $499.99, $330 off the regular price.
Select items have a limit of one per customer and offers are available while supplies last.
Black Friday 2019: Get a jump on your holiday shopping plans with early look at ads
Some items are marked in the ad as “in store only” including a 16 GB Phillips USB flash drive for $3.99 and 10 reams of TRU RED color printer paper for $28.99, a $31 savings.
In 2015 after two years of being open on the holiday, Staples reversed course. Office supply store rival Office Depot also will be closed this Thanksgiving.
Staples has a free loyalty program, Staples Rewards, that offers up to 5% back in rewards on in-store purchases and free next-day shipping on qualifying orders over $45. Learn more and sign up at Staples.com/rewards.
Staples Black Friday deals
The Black Friday sale starts early Thanksgiving online and runs through Nov. 30. Orders placed on Thanksgiving will be available for pickup as soon as 7 a.m. Black Friday, according to the ad preview posted at Staples.com.
Many doorbusters are limited to one per person and for some deals the minimum number of items stocked per store is listed.
- 7th Generation iPad 10.2-inch tablet for $249, regularly $329. Limit one, minimum three per store.
- Apple AirPods with charging case for $134, regularly $159
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 wireless all-in-one printer for $69.99, regularly $179.99. Minimum four per store.
- HP laptop with Intel Core i3 Processor for $299.99, regularly $529.99. Minimum two per store.
- Staples Gaming Chair for $99.99, regularly $199
- Amazon Fire 7-inch tablet for $29.99, regularly $49.99
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 for $99.99, regularly $149.99
- Get 15% off UPS shipping services through Dec. 28.
Follow USA TODAY reporter Kelly Tyko on Twitter: @KellyTyko