Two days after releasing iOS 14.7 to the public, Apple today has released iPadOS 14.7 as well. This update includes enhancements to the Podcasts app, bug fixes for Apple Music, and more.
It’s rare for Apple to split up iOS and iPadOS releases, but that’s what happened this week. On Monday, iOS 14.7 was released to the public after beta testing, but iPadOS 14.7 was nowhere to be found.
In addition to bug fixes and performance improvements, iPadOS 14.7 also includes a new timer management feature for HomePod users for the Home application. This allows you to set and among timers using the Home app on your iPhone and iPad.
Here are the full release notes for iPadOS 14.7:
- Apple Card family adds the option to combine credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
- Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePod
- Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
- Share Playlist menu option missing in Apple Music
- Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may unexpectedly stop
- Braille displays could show invalid information while composing Mail messages
- Audio may skip when using USB-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapters with iPad
Did you find anything else new in today’s release of iPadOS 14.7? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, @9to5Mac.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.