How to buy Shopping.io
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Shopping.io.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports SPI.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Shopping.io.
- Buy Shopping.io.
Complete your Shopping.io purchase and then find the best wallet to store SPI.
Disclaimer: This is not an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade.
What is Shopping.io?
Founded in 2020, the Shopping.io platform allows consumers to make purchases using over 100 different cryptocurrencies on ecommerce sites such as Amazon, Walmart and eBay. According to Shopping.io’s website, users can shop using the cryptocurrency of their choice, without having to create multiple accounts, provide personal data to several sites or convert digital currencies into fiat. The platform also provides AI-powered search and comparison tools, which provides consumers with the best deals. SPI is the utility token of Shopping.io. Users are encouraged to hold SPI tokens to unlock plan discounts and benefits on the Shopping.io platform. Those holding more than US$3,000 worth of SPI are eligible to receive up to a 5% discount from some retailers. One million tokens were minted upon project launch. None were offered via presale, initial coin offering (ICO) or team allocation.
Shopping.io (SPI) is the 558th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $23,616,675. The current price of Shopping.io is $25.33, which is -0.527%
lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $26.5 and $23.87 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of July 21, 2021 07:07 UTC.
Where to buy Shopping.io
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SPI by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Shopping.io at a glance
Information last updated July 21, 2021 07:07 UTC.
|Total SPI supply||1,000,000|
|All time high||US$291.68|
|All time high date||April 01, 2021|
Shopping.io price performance over time
How to sell Shopping.io
You can cash out your SPI with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SPI on.
If you store your Shopping.io in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SPI you’d like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Shopping.io.
What to consider when buying Shopping.io
Like any cryptocurrency purchase, SPI’s features and risks need to be evaluated. It is an altcoin and, therefore, volatility is inherent. Here are some factors to consider before purchasing SPI:
- Utility token vs investment. SPI is a utility token for Shopping.io. It is designed to give holders access to discounts, free shipping and other benefits when shopping on the platform. It’s important to recognise whether an SPI purchase will be used to access membership benefits or held as an investment.
- Membership benefits. To access membership benefits, such as discounts and free shipping, users need to hold a minimum of US$3,000 worth of SPI. This entitles shoppers to 5% discounts and free shipping within the US. To access up to 10% discounts, users need to hold US$6,000 worth of SPI.
- Partnerships. One of the main benefits of Shopping.io is that users can spend cryptocurrencies to purchase goods from ecommerce retailers. As partnerships in the platform grow, demand for the SPI token could continue to increase. In June, Shopping.io partnered with Kishu Inu coin so that the coin could be used with Amazon, eBay and a few other retailers.
- SPI vs GSPI. There are two tokens associated with the Shopping.io platform. SPI is the utility token used to access discounts. GSPI is the governance token of Shopping.io and can be used to vote on changes to the network.
Shopping.io (SPI) in the news
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Shopping.io, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SPI is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators’ websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Shopping.io or any other cryptocurrency discussed.