Slow ring Insiders can grab another update to Windows 10.
What you need to know
- A new build of Windows 10 is available for Insiders on the Slow ring.
- The update brings devices to build number 19041.172.
- The update comes with just a single fix.
A new Windows 10 20H1 build is available for Insiders in the Slow ring. The update brings devices to build number 19041.172. The new build comes with just a single fix that addresses an issue with the Windows key + J keyboard shortcut.
Here’s the complete changelog provided by Microsoft:
- We fixed an issue that prevents the Windows logo key + J keyboard shortcut from giving focus to certain Windows tips.
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3that resolves the known issue with Edge.
The development of 20H1 is winding down, so it’s not surprising to see a single fix in an update. The latest build is available now through Windows Update if you’ve enrolled in the Windows Insider Slow ring.