The Voyager Token (CURRENCY:VGX) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 17th. One The Voyager Token token can currently be bought for $0.0403 or 0.00000463 BTC on exchanges including Cobinhood, Binance, AirSwap and Radar Relay. The Voyager Token has a total market capitalization of $3.94 million and $2.13 million worth of The Voyager Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, The Voyager Token has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011714 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.42 or 0.00237352 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $124.48 or 0.01447118 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00034184 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.26 or 0.00142520 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000084 BTC.
The Voyager Token Token Profile
The Voyager Token was first traded on June 28th, 2017. The Voyager Token’s total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. The Voyager Token’s official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for The Voyager Token is /r/ethos_io. The official website for The Voyager Token is www.ethos.io.
Buying and Selling The Voyager Token
The Voyager Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, AirSwap, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Livecoin, Binance, Bithumb and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Voyager Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Voyager Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy The Voyager Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Voyager Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Voyager Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.